Only yesterday Apple seeded iOS 5.1 beta 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Today Apple released iTunes 10.5.2 to the public. This latest iTunes update brings crucial bug fixes and performance improvements. You can now download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows and Mac.
Like we said, iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows and Mac is a minor update. It particularly fixes a bug that users of iTunes Match were facing. Along with that, this update also tackles a bug causing audio distortion problem when certain CDs are imported or played.
Full changelog of iTunes 10.5.2:
iTunes 10.5.2 includes several improvements for iTunes Match and fixes an audio distortion problem when playing or importing certain CDs.
iTunes 10.5.2 also includes:
- iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, or Apple TV.
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows and Mac from the link provided down below or you can launch Software Update on your computer and download it from there.
Download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows and Mac